Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Tee-Shirt Time

Season three of Jersey Shore is five days away.

Today is the first day I have ever seen an episode. I am home, deathly ill, and MTV is showing the entirety of the second season. I'm currently on episode 23 and I am at the point where I need blog about it.

I was definitely against watching this show. The Situation made $10 million last year for being on the show, I knew several people who were Snooki's poof for Halloween and it's about friends living in one house with screaming. It seems overrated.



That was before I watched the show. Now that I am half way into the second season, I find myself laughing and screaming at the TV too. And for the record, I really enjoy Situation's commentary. Yes, he can be a bit dirty when he is at the clubs or in the Smush Room, but he's pretty insightful, despite the washboard abs.

What I find most interesting, as someone who is attracted to both guys and girls, no one on the show is that attractive. Like, really! They are orange, for one. And the add on the loud voices, tacky outfits and sunglasses-at-night look, it's unflattering. The show barely has any dialogue since every other word is a cuss word and is bleeped out.

All in all, this is what is comes down to.

Sick weekend and medicated + Jersey Shore = A Guilty Pleasure.

Jersey Shore: Season One (Uncensored)Jersey Shore: Season Two (Uncensored) or, make life simple and cheap ---> Jersey Shore: Season One & Two


If Jersey Shore has made it onto my blog, What's Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment