Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Winning Circle

What time is it?
Game time!

What time is it?
Game time!

Family time at parents house means game time: Scrabble, Taboo, Apples to Apples, Scene It, Pictionary.

You name it, we have it and play it. Today's choice was Scene It.
 Scene It? Deluxe Movie 2nd Edition

Here is how you play: The first one to the end wins. Get it? Good. There were two teams in today's game extravaganza. One consisted of mom, dad and girlfriend, Brit. The other team, the better team, were the siblings, Eric, Ari and me. The first round of this game was uneventful--they won. 

However, the second round was a-mazing! Yes, my team won. But let me tell you how. Both teams were neck in neck and both teams were one question away from winning. My team was up and we landed on an "all play" meaning members from both teams can guess. 

The objective for the final question was to guess the name of the movie from random pictures that were being displayed of that movie. The first photograph was a picture of an LSAT book next to a test with the number 139 circled. Do you know what it is yet? (I did!)

The next photograph was a picture of a welcome sign to Harvard Law, followed by a manicure and pedicure sign and lastly, a picture of a Chihuahua.

Now do you know? The answer was (drum-roll please)...
Legally Blonde!

Legally Blonde

Who knew that this movie would save my team from losing? Maybe not as exciting to those of you who despise "chick flicks" or "girlie" movies or even Reese, but to me, this movie was my all-time favorite back in the day.

What is your favorite game to play? Do you have a competitive streak? Tell me your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment