Monday, December 27, 2010

Angels on Your Pillow

Good evening readers!


I am finally home after a very long yet very needed day with my parents and family. The conversations were lively, the banter funny and I did indeed win some games! So for that, I thank you to those who did wish me good luck. 


Tonight is a short post. I am very tired and helped both my mom and grandmother create their own blogs. My mom is a therapist and wants to reach out to as many people as she can to cause changes and make differences in this world. My grandmother is doing something similar. She graduated from college with an MS degree in Mental Health Counseling. I am helping her get on track, per her request, with creating a blog and eventually work one on one or in a group setting to help people clarify what their dreams are and how to achieve fulfillment in life. 


I know! Pretty extraordinary human beings AND I am related to them! 


Now I am off to watch Law and Order: SVU and fall asleep. 


Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Year 11 (2009-2010 Season)






Sleep tight!


Goodnight Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment